Rate per night: £90 + VAT (maximum occupancy: 4)
Silverstream Serviced Apartments presents stylish recently refurbished 1-bedroom short let property in London, conveniently situated in the borough of Islington, the trendy part of town.
Self-catering short let accommodation, fully furnished, modern in design and a cost effective choice make these properties comfortable for stays of 4 days to several months.
All apartments include fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances (washing machine, electric oven, hob, fridge-freezer, microwave kettle and toaster), furnished dining and lounge facilities, Wi-Fi, TV, double glazing, wooden flooring, weekly maid, a bright and comfortable bedroom with Murphy bed and a bathroom with a shower.
Being located within easy reach of Holloway Road and Finsbury Park, the area has a host of amenities right on the doorstep and convenient transport links put the whole of the city at your disposal.
This Islington serviced short let property is in a perfect location to get the best out of London.
Perfect for leisure and ideal for your holiday or city break. Within easy reach of the vibrant atmosphere of Islington, yet convenient for the City and West End for an exciting night out.
The location provides the best of both worlds; minutes from amenities and tourist destinations, yet away from busy main roads – making a cosy and quiet night in for a corporate trip.
Located a short distance from Holloway Road underground station which is a 5 minute walk and Finsbury mainline and underground station being a 15 minute walk. Central London is just a 15 minute journey via the Underground on the Victoria or Piccadilly lines and there are excellent transport links to all London’s airports. Minutes from Kings Cross (2 stops on the tube ride or a very short bus journey). Excellent tube and bus links to anywhere in London.
Next door (or a quick tube or bus ride away) is Camden Town where you find a wide range of places for shopping, food and drink, live music and also great transports links – a great town to explore during your vacation.
While parking facilities are scarce, there are fantastic public transport routes from this location.
High street amenities such as shops, supermarkets and restaurants are all on the doorstep. Here are some suggestions:
Pubs and bars:
- Big Red – 385 Holloway Road (2 minute walk)
- The Edward Lear – 47 Holloway Road (7 minute walk)
- The Coronet – 338 – 346 Holloway Road (10 minute walk)
- Metro – 295 Holloway Road (10 minute walk)
- The Rocket – 166-220 Holloway Road (10 minute walk)
- Tufnell Park Tavern – Tufnell Park Road (10 minute walk)
- The Horatia – 98-102 Holloway Road (15 minute walk)
Restaurants and food:
- Waitrose food and drink – Holloway Road (5 minute walk)
- Marks and Spencer – Holloway Road (2 minute walk)
- Various diverse food restaurants nearby include; Vietnamese, Chinese, Italian and British to name a few.
- James Selby department store – Holloway Road (3 minute walk)
- Various clothes and fashion stores – Holloway Road (3 minute walk)
- Odeon cinema (3 minute walk)
- St Luke’s historic building (9 minute walk)
- Arsenal’s Emirates football stadium for football and concerts (10 minute walk)
- The Pleasance Theatre (15 minute walk)
- The Library Pub (Comedy Club) (20 minute walk)
More tourist attractions, shopping and nightlife in Central London, Camden and Upper Street Islington are easily accessible by public transport.
✓ Fully equipped kitchen ✓ Secure entry system
✓ Weekly maid service ✓ Local transport links
✓ Free wireless internet access ✓ TV
Please note: we regret that there is no lift service at this property and wheelchair access is thus restricted.